When you’re looking over your digital marketing plan or discussing upcoming needs for content marketing services, blogging should be a consideration for your business. An active, successful blog is still a rock star item in your digital marketing plan. It does more than draw audience, it keeps your website updated with constant, quality content that can boost SEO.
A great SEO agency will tell you that blogging today is more difficult than it was a few years ago. There’s plenty of competition and a lot of other bloggers in your niche. That doesn’t make it any less worth the effort. Your SEO company can help you build the best blogging plan for your business.
Tips to Build a Better Blog in 2017
Blogging was once a matter of setting up your blog template and typing into the ether. It’s a little more difficult to build a quality blog today. There’s a lot of competition and you need a regular stream of content. But blogging can also do some things for your website and company reputation that you don’t want to miss out on. It can help you build authority and compel a loyal audience. Here are some things to keep in mind, whether you’re just starting or trying to improve your existing blog.
- There’s more to content than just words. You’ll want to include other media, such as video and images, which offer a much higher conversion rate.
- Build your blog like a publication with an overarching creative theme. Your blog should be viewed as a larger publication – not just one-time posts.
- Knowing your audience is key. If you know who you’re talking to, you can offer them content they want and need which keeps them coming back.
- SEO is vital. While the quality of your content and your ability to generate sharing is important, SEO is also exceptionally high on the list of must haves if you want any organic traffic.
- It’s got to be mobile. You’ve heard this before and it’s just as important for your blog. Mobile users have surpassed desktop users and a large portion of your audience will find you on their phones. Test mobile friendliness and making the experience as seamless and fun for mobile users as possible.
Looking for Content Marketing Services to Improve Blogging?
Contact Zero Gravity Marketing today. Our experts can help your content reach new heights.