Since the marketing world is constantly changing and evolving, you need to stay up to speed with the latest statistics. Digesting new marketing data will ensure your marketing strategy is as up-to-date and relevant as possible. Plus, you may even learn new things like how to reduce bounce rates or content marketing services. To help, the digital strategists at Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) have compiled a list of the top 10 digital marketing statistics from industry-leading resources. Let’s take a closer look:
1. About 91% of young consumers trust online reviews for search engine optimization (SEO).
Reviews not only help establish credibility for your business but provide an opportunity for more keywords for Google to crawl, increasing more interactions.
2. Bounce rates increase by 50% if your website takes two extra seconds to load.
Providing a seamless user experience (UX) is critical. Ensure your website is up to speed, so site visitors want to stay and explore your brand.
3. Research has found 68% of people use voice search to find a quick fact.
If your website is optimized for voice search, anyone searching for information can access your business. Use expert voice SEO services to ensure your website is positioned for voice search success.
4. The likelihood of a product getting purchased increases by 270% when it has at least five reviews.
Provide an incentive to encourage customers to leave a review for your product or service. This will help increase the chances of a potential lead clicking on your site.
5. An average of 70% of users ignore paid ads, focusing on organic SEO results.
Not only does SEO bring more traffic to your site, but it also brings qualified traffic. By using search engine optimization, you will target those more likely to become a customer.
6. In a study, 57% of B2B marketers stated that local SEO optimizations generated more leads than any other marketing initiative.
A statistic like this one shows the true value of implementing SEO into your marketing strategy. From voice search SEO to video SEO services, your business can benefit from utilizing the search engines.
7. Blog content creation is a top priority for 55% of marketers.
When people find your site because of your interesting, educational content, they are more likely to trust you, and therefore, buy from you.
8. On average, using videos on landing pages increases conversions by 86%.
Videos are a great opportunity to display your product or service as soon as a site visitor lands on your page. Once someone clicks through to your website, they will already have a great idea of your business and why they should use it after watching a short clip.
9. About 66% of people say that email nurturing was the best way to re-engage leads.
Email marketing is an incredible way of engaging, supporting, and building meaningful relationships with prospective customers.
10. Mobile users are 5x more likely to abandon a website if it isn’t optimized for mobile.
Your goal is to make your website as easy to navigate as possible. One of the most important aspects is ensuring it’s accessible for mobile users. Complete a UX audit to get a better idea of how users experience your site.
Improve Your Digital Marketing With ZGM
In the digital marketing world, statistics don’t lie. That’s why when you work with our agency, we build out a data-driven strategy derived from personalized research and insights from your business. We are dedicated to remaining 100% transparent with our work — we share all of our results, both the good and bad. To learn more about our digital marketing services, contact our team today!