Facebook Ads Are an Excellent Use of Your Marketing Budget
You may already know about the benefits of PPC advertising, and you probably even realize the importance of email marketing, but if you aren’t clued in to the relevance of Facebook ads, it’s time to pay attention. The social networking pioneer has nearly 1.5 billion users, who each login regularly to checkup on their friends and family—and view Facebook ads in the process. Facebook ads are an extremely powerful asset to your digital marketing strategy for many reasons:
Facebook Ads Are Extremely Targeted
There are few digital marketing opportunities that allow you to target as specifically as Facebook ads do. You have complete control over who sees your ads, helping to eliminate wasted spending. There are five main targeting topics available to you, and you can mix and match them as you see fit:
- Location – Choose only customers who live in your city, state, or a specific radius around your business.
- Demographics – Does your product or service work the best for a certain age or gender? No problem. You can even target languages.
- Interests – Since Facebook has each user fill out detailed profiles, they happen to know their likes and dislikes, and you can use that to your advantage.
- Behaviors – Facebook ads also allow you to find people by their shopping habits, brand of phone, and more.
- Connections – Only let your Facebook ads show up to people who already like your page, or extend it to their friends, too.
Facebook Ads Can Generate Direct Website Traffic
It’s a common misconception that Facebook ads are only worthwhile if you are looking to build up your Facebook fan page. The truth is that your Facebook ad can lead people directly to your website, give them directions to your business, let them view your videos, or add a product directly to the shopping cart. Of course, it can also take them to your Facebook page, if you so desire.
Facebook Ads Are Mobile-friendly
Facebook has just as many daily visits from mobile users as they do from desktop users, and they have designed their app to display Facebook ads flawlessly. In fact, on mobile, Facebook ads are shown in the midst of the newsfeed instead of to the side, so you may get more visibility from mobile users.
Facebook Ads Fit Within Any Budget
We know digital marketing budgets can be tight, and with Facebook ads, you are always in control of your budget. You choose the amount you want to spend, and then get specific with the audience. Facebook will show your ad to qualified viewers, and people can let Facebook know if they already own your product, so each click you pay for is a worthy one.
If you ask us, Facebook ads are the future of digital marketing. They put your business in front of an extremely targeted and captivated audience. What more could you want? To include Facebook ads in your digital marketing campaign contact Zero Gravity Marketing today.