Marketing automation uses software to make your marketing and communication efforts more efficient, and it’s a lot easier to get started than you may think.
Examples of Marketing Automation
To help you see the firsthand benefits of marketing automation, let’s look at just a few of the things marketing automation can accomplish:
- If someone fills out a form on your website, you can use marketing automation to send them a thank-you email.
- To entice users to give you their contact information, you can offer a free whitepaper. Marketing automation will email them the whitepaper once contact information is entered.
- You can use marketing automation to send an email once per week with company news or promotion details.
- Marketing automation can send follow-up emails that correspond with things a prospect has shown interest in. This can be anything from additional SEO content to follow the SEO whitepaper they requested, or a reminder about the items they abandoned in a shopping cart.
- After a purchase is completed, you can use marketing automation to send a customer satisfaction survey.
- Marketing automation can also send alerts to your sales team when it is time for them to make a follow-up call.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
Did you know that eighty-seven percent of the top-performing companies are using marketing automation? They know it is an invaluable tool that makes many of the marketing steps more efficient:
- Providing a personalized experience to your clients
- Generating more leads
- Pre-qualify these leads so your sales team can focus on the most promising prospects
- Increase the average purchase amount by successfully cross-selling and up-selling
- Retaining current customers
Marketing automation can do a lot of things for your company, and if you want see your business continue to scale, you simply cannot do everything yourself. And remember, marketing automation is not spam—it is only used for people who have expressed interest in what you have to offer, and they can always opt out in the future.
Once you learn about the different marketing automation options available to you and you start experimenting with them, you are sure to see stronger leads, a higher ROI, and, of course, more time for you to focus on the other aspects of your business.
If you are still not sure about how to start using marketing automation, it’s okay: At Zero Gravity Marketing, we are experts at marketing automation and we can work with you to develop a strategy that will make your life easier and increase your revenue. Who doesn’t want that?