This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. He or she is responsible for organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed.
Our Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Develops communications strategies, calendars, writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Conducts primary and secondary research to inform messaging and looks for ways to infuse into marketing campaigns
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
- Develop integrated marketing strategies/plans, email/CRM strategies with ESP’s such as Mailchimp, Pardot, Marketo, Slate, Agile, Act-On, etc., A/B testing strategies, conversion rate analysis, and more.
- Five to eight years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising(digitalexperience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Development teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field