Zero Gravity Marketing is looking for a web developer intern to assist with WordPress website development and a wide variety of digital marketing projects, including SEO implementation. Our ideal candidate would excel with minimal supervision, proactively find solutions to problems and be able to communicate with clients and the internal team effectively.
Zero Gravity Marketing is the largest digital marketing agency in Connecticut that specializes in search engine optimization (SEO). We use WordPress to build responsive websites from existing themes and frequently fulfill more advanced WordPress theme customizations.
This internship could provide the right candidate real-world marketing agency experience and valuable insight into digital marketing, specifically, search engine optimization and search marketing. It is a great opportunity for growth, and hours are flexible with both full and part time positions. On-site work is required but many responsibilities can be preformed remotely.
- Editing responsive WordPress websites
- Working knowledge of WordPress, cPanel, CSS, HTML, and Adobe Photoshop is required
- Knowledge of PHP, jQuery and MYSQL is preferred but not required
- Collaborate with the creative director, developers, and client account manager and directly with clients to create website functionality and design solutions
- Follow written and verbal direction for consistency across all builds
- Detail oriented website development and QA, with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to excel working independently, unsupervised or with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline driven agency
- Strives to be a valuable team member that makes a contribution to the overall success of the agency
- Troubleshoot client email and hosting issues with the help of hosting technical support
- Other duties as assigned
Internship / Dependent on Skill Level