We Are Hiring
Zero Gravity Marketing, a digital focused marketing agency, is looking for a Digital Producer to orchestrate numerous moving parts associated with multiple projects, from start to finish, in order to meet set marketing goals. A Digital Producer is a coordinator, supervisor, and strategist for marketing projects from inception to completion. This role assumes responsibility for all client contact, day-to-day management of process and workflow across multiple projects and teams. Our ideal candidate would have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, a strong understanding of project execution, design, user experience and digital technology, and be able to communicate with clients and the internal team effectively.
- Execute project planning and schedule development, facilitating meetings and approvals, client interaction and ensure all projects remain on track.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between clients and internal team.
- Clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals and expectations with clients and internal teams (SEO, development, content and design teams) to ensure objectives and deadlines are met, and that projects run smoothly.
- Organize and lead project meetings and presentations.
- Provide job estimating and timing, to set realistic expectations for clients and team.
- Document, monitor and communicate project status on a regular basis to ensure all relevant members are aware of next steps and project milestones.
- Manage feedback & revision process to ensure quality of final delivery.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Experience leading and managing various digital marketing projects (website design, email, social and SEO initiatives) from conception to completion.
- Prior experience working with teams of designers and developers, including collaborating with teams in multiple geographic locations.
- Prior experience managing client accounts and client marketing strategy.
- Ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources in several functional areas.
- Ability to self-motivate & work well independently as well as in a creative and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years working at a digital agency.
- Must have experience working with WordPress.
- Must have experience working within the e-commerce space.