Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) is looking for a passionate, data-driven, and proactive eCommerce Marketing Strategist to join their General Strategy team. This role will report directly to the Strategy Manager, and be based in our Madison, CT office with opportunities to work from home occasionally.
The eCommerce marketing strategy team drives the strategy and execution of digital channels across our eCommerce accounts. This resource will lead the SEO, PPC/Paid Social, email, UX, and social media teams to develop full-funnel, multi-channel strategies and ensure client success. They will also be very data-driven, diving into both native and cross-channel reporting tools such as Google Analytics to inform pivots based on performances and insights.
Working alongside an Account Executive, the eCommerce strategist will lead client calls and review any resulting executions as the last line before sending to the client. This resource must be able to dig into the data, find insights, and drive any resulting pivots across channels with relevant resources.
- Work with different departments to conduct audits and build multi-channel strategies
- Work with a strategist from relevant teams, the eCommerce Marketing Strategist may assist those teams by doing:
- Occasionally write ad copy
- Pull together ad graphic direction
- Dive into Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, and Google Analytics to review ongoing performance and drive pivots
- Review ongoing performance and pull insights from SEO to PPC strategy
- Analyze on-site performance and make recommended edits to site
- Provide relevant edits to the site for individual promotional or product launch support
- Define and refine target audiences
- Leading & managing multi-channel campaigns across departments
- Perform and/or facilitate email marketing audits
- Drive email automation requirements, messaging, cadence
- 3+ years of direct executional experience in at least one of the following channels: PPC/Paid Social, Email, or SEO. Multi-channel experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce is preferred
- Experience with Klaviyo is preferred
- BA or BS required
- Proven experience in launching impactful Digital Marketing campaigns
- Expertise in customer segmentation and digital marketing
- Strong analytical mindset and proven reporting experience
- Strong project management, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating multi-channel strategies (digital preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence others
- Google Analytics Certification highly preferred
- Ability to multitask is crucial. Must be able to work with several different teams and with projects of varying priorities