We Are Hiring
Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) is looking for a passionate, data-driven, and proactive Omnichannel Strategist to join their Strategy Team. This role will report directly to the Director of Strategy.
The Omnichannel Strategy Team drives the overarching strategy and execution of digital channels across our eCommerce and lead generation accounts. This resource will lead the SEO, PPC/Paid Social, Email/SMS, UX, and Social Media teams to develop full-funnel, multi-channel strategies and ensure client success. They will also be very data-driven, diving into both native and cross-channel reporting tools such as Google Analytics to inform pivots based on performances and insights.
Working alongside an Account Executive, the Omnichannel Strategist will lead client calls and review any resulting executions as the last line before sending to the client. This resource must be able to dig into the data, find insights, and drive any resulting pivots across channels with relevant resources.
- Work with different departments to conduct audits and build multi-channel marketing plans
- Work with a strategist from relevant teams, the Omnichannel Strategist may assist those teams by doing:
- Occasionally write ad copy
- Pull together ad graphic direction
- Dive into Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, and Google Analytics to review ongoing performance and drive pivots
- Review ongoing performance and pull insights from SEO to PPC strategy
- Assist with content topics and keyword recommendations
- Analyze on-site performance and make recommendations for website edits and optimizations to improve user experience across devices
- Provide relevant edits to the site for individual promotional or product launch support
- Provide clear wireframes of site edits and recommendations
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Interpret data from all sources to analyze the effectiveness of current strategies
- Product/service merchanding recommendations for on-site pages
- Provide data-backed website recommendations for landing pages, split testing, creative asset, and/or calls-to-action to optimize the customer journey and support conversion goals
- Content & Creative
- Provide direction and recommendations for visual content with channel best practices in mind
- Share recommendations for cross-channel content rollout and distribution plans through digital channels
- Work alongside our client team to further define holistic brand messaging and storytelling angles for consumer audiences to support marketing efforts
- Ideate and plan marketing and/or promotional calendars
- Define and refine target audiences
- Leading & managing multi-channel campaigns across departments
- Stays on top of industry trends within digital marketing and the consumer space
- 3+ years of direct executional experience in at least one of the following channels: PPC/Paid Social, Email, or SEO. Multi-channel experience is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in launching integrated and impactful digital marketing campaigns with measured outcomes
- Expertise in customer segmentation and digital marketing
- Strong analytical mindset and proven reporting experience
- Strong project management, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating multi-channel strategies (digital preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence others
- Google Analytics Certification highly preferred
- Ability to multitask is crucial. Must be able to work with several different teams and with projects of varying priorities
- Not required, but experience with customer loyalty, referral or review platforms is considered a plus
Why join Zero Gravity Marketing?
- Competitive pay & time off policies
- 401k with Employer contribution
- Remote position
- Educational Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits offered
- Summer Fridays!
- WFH stipend
- DEI committee