We Are Hiring
Paid Media Strategist, Programmatic
The Paid Media Strategist, Programmatic is responsible for implementing paid media strategies for clients with a strong emphasis on programmatic tactics, as well as developing support contributing to the goals and success of a variety of initiatives.
We expect you to plan and execute various stages of online strategies, from user acquisition, conversion and retention, to client and internal campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing all paid digital media activities, including strategy, planning, execution and reporting/optimizing, as well as overseeing programmatic campaigns on StackAdapt, Adroll, Criteo and others. Role may also include work on other digital channels including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, & Linkedin.
- Build, manage, optimize, maintain campaigns across multiple programmatic tactics, including Native, Display, CTV, Streaming Audio, & others.
- Proactively monitor, analyze, grow optimize campaigns through testing with creative, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative placements, and other appropriate methods
- Extract data from platforms and tools to provide analysis on various channels, measuring key metrics for trend analysis
- Stay informed and current on Paid Digital Media and SEM trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and new programmatic tactics & vendors
- Optimize copy and landing pages for performance
- Conversion rate analysis and recommendations
- Report results and provide recommendations for optimization
- Leverage reporting tools such as Supermetrics + Google Data Studio
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in related field
- Must be comfortable and confident in front of clients
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Digital Media, PPC or Programmatic
- Experienced in using tools/platforms such as Stackadapt, AdRoll, Criteo, SimilarWeb, Google Analytics, Google DataStudio
- Google AdWords Certification, Google Analytics IQ Certification, and Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus
- Data oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of best practices for landing pages and A/B testing
- Experienced in lead generation and performance marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail