We Are Hiring
ZGM is seeking a Media Strategist focusing on paid search and paid social planning and execution. Our agency has grown to 50+ employees and we’re looking to expand our Media team to continue providing top results to our clients. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience in Paid Search and Paid Social initiatives. They will help assist with client-facing tasks as well as internal processes. The Strategist will also be expected to help maintain relationships with clients, work with the team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimizations, and manage day-to-day activities.
- Build, manage, optimize, maintain campaigns on multiple search engine platforms, social networks and other sites.
Proactively monitor, analyze, grow optimize customer keyword portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and other appropriate methods.
- Extract data from platforms and tools to provide analysis on various channels, measuring key metrics for trend analysis.
- Stay informed and current on Paid Digital Media and SEM trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEM.
- Conversion rate analysis and recommendations.
- Report results and provide recommendations for optimization.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in related field.
- Must be comfortable and confident in front of clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in PPC/SEM/Paid Social.
- Experienced in using tools/platforms such as Google AdWords, SEMRush, SpyFu, Google Analytics, RavenTools.