We Are Hiring
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team. The candidate should have a minimum of 4+ years digital marketing experience, ideally with a focus in ecommerce. The Account Executive will be the main point of contact for clients. They will be responsible for oversight and strategic direction of multichannel agency initiatives.
- Act as main point of contact for a number of agency eCommerce clients.
- Review weekly/monthly reporting and help the team ideate on initiatives geared towards preset KPIs.
- Proactive channel planning and provide recommendations on promotions, content strategy, campaign ideas, and corresponding website updates.
- Effectively manage tasks, coordinate details, and follow through with internal resources to ensure all services are delivered to client’s satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate to client project status, obtain and organize necessary details, and ensure clients remain fully informed on ZGM initiatives.
- Contribute thoughtfully to the planning, execution, and review of all deliverables.
- Develop and manage project timelines. Proactively ensure team members are on task to meet predetermined milestones while adhering to defined project scope.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing initiatives; paid media, SEO, social media, email marketing, web, etc..
- Prompt, Proactive & Consistent Communication Internally / Externally
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Is Forward Thinking / Contributes to Ideation and brainstorming for expansion of accounts.
- Shows leadership quality and confidence as point person of account
- Stays organized with projects and associated deliverables / components of deliverables
- Shows strong Project Management & Internal Resource Management skills