We Are Hiring
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior SEO Strategist to join our SEO team. The Senior SEO Strategist will analyze, develop strategies, and perform tactics for online marketing that will produce results for our clients. The SEO Strategist will collaborate & communicate with clients (across a wide range of industries) directly as well as our existing in-house team of developers and SEO / copywriters toward the goals for each client.
Desired characteristics, qualifications, and skills
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player – flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities and duties include
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years SEO experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of current SEO & UX best practices & ranking factors with wisdom to create prioritized strategies that work.
- Communicate with clients to deliver research & strategy reports, SEO strategies and goals, and progress highlights.
- Continued learning & staying up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices, strategies, algorithm updates, and relevant technology advances.
- Work with our in-house team project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers when necessary to implement SEO strategies.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, etc.
- Creation, management and optimization of multiple Google Ad campaigns simultaneously. Responsibility of managing and optimizing ad spend on a monthly basis.