We Are Hiring
This is growth orientated position in which the SEO Coordinator is responsible for learning and expanding on the foundational principles of SEO. The SEO Coordinator will support Senior SEO Strategists in performing supporting SEO tactics that will produce results for our clients in organic SEO initiatives.
Desired characteristics, qualifications, and skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Team player – flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities and duties include
- Basic understanding of current SEO & UX best practices & ranking factors with wisdom to create prioritized strategies that work.
- Continued learning & staying up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices, strategies, algorithm updates, and relevant technology advances.
- Work with a number of SEO team members with the ability to communicate progress, deadlines, and help organize SEO tasks in project management system.
- Work with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, etc.