We Are Hiring
This is growth orientated position in which the JR. SEO Strategist is responsible for learning and expanding on the foundational principles of SEO. The JR. SEO Strategist will analyze, develop strategies, and perform tactics for online marketing that will produce results for our clients across organic SEO, online advertising, Social Media, etc. The JR. SEO Strategist will collaborate & communicate with clients (across a wide range of industries) directly as well as our existing in-house team of developers and SEO / copywriters toward the goals for each client.
Desired characteristics, qualifications, and skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations; meet deadlines while under pressure; self-discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience in creating, composing and writing ad based copy.
- High attention to detail while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Team player – flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; positive “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities and duties include
- Basic understanding of current SEO & UX best practices & ranking factors with wisdom to create prioritized strategies that work.
- Communicate with clients to deliver research & strategy reports, SEO strategies and goals, and progress highlights.
- Continued learning & staying up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices, strategies, algorithm updates, and relevant technology advances.
- Work with our in-house team project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers when necessary to implement SEO strategies.
- Work with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, etc.