We Are Hiring
The Social Media Coordinator supports senior team members in social media efforts for our clients across a variety of social platforms.
- Manage and helps produce social media content calendars for small to medium sized businesses.
- Assist the social media strategists and senior management to help execute on any of their needed tasks, including social content scheduling as needed.
- Learn how to interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments using customized canned responses.
- Has an interest and can help assist in the development and management of influencer marketing strategy.
- Has an interest and can help assist in the management of employee advocacy & social listening.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations to social media strategists and senior management on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Learn how to review analytics across several social media platforms and create reports on key metrics, including analysis for insights, optimizations, and future strategy development.
- Understand and learn strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and work to implement those plans
- Display organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibit good communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Possesses the ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram / IG Reels / IG Stories, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok) and social media management tools.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space & have a passion for the industry.
- Good copywriting and copy editing skills
- Good oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Organized, self-motivated and works well in teams
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 0-3 years experience with B2C, B2B or E-Commerce social media marketing or content development
- Some experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite / Sprout Social )
- Some experience creating reports and has a basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Some experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Some experience using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Experience with video and photo editing tools is a plus (Canva, iMovie, etc.)