The Social Media Strategist develops paid and non-paid social media and content strategies, helping to grow a client’s business through a variety of online and social channels. The SMS helps to grow the client’s business and ensuring the team execution meets and exceeds client expectations. In this role, the SMS insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible social media / content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
- Experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment a plus
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, content calendars, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.