We Are Hiring
The Social Media Strategist is responsible for ideation, creation, and implementation of our clients social media strategies across a variety of social platforms and brings some experience to the table. This person will also be responsible for working on Influencer Campaigns.
- Develops quality social media content strategy solutions for medium to large accounts across all major social media platforms.
- Works to help train and oversee social media coordinators.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Collaborates with design team to strategize new & fresh visual approaches that support campaign goals & utilize current social trends
- Compiles data across several social media platforms and creates monthly reports including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development. Strategists also should be able to understand the story behind the KPIs and be able to effectively communicate the analytics to clients and answer any questions.
- Creates recommendations on the content, designs or campaigns to improve effectiveness of social media channels.
- Monitors the competition and understands industry benchmarks.
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Possesses ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Working closely with our Influencer team to help manage campaigns and maintain outreach.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram / IG Reels / IG Stories, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok) and social media management tools.
- Experience working with Influencers or a keen interest in working with influencers.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Organized, self-motivated and works well in teams
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design
- Familiarity with paid social
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field / Masters is a plus
- 2 years experience with B2C, B2B or E-Commerce social media marketing or content development
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite / Sprout Social )
- Experience using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Experience creating reports and has an understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with video and photo editing tools (Canva, iMovie, etc).