You’re aware that great content is imperative to the success of your marketing efforts, but are you utilizing all of the channels available to your organization? When you think about content, you’re likely picturing webpages, blogs, and social posts. However, one medium that typically isn’t the first to come to mind is YouTube. Did you know that YouTube can bolster your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts and make your brand known to wider audiences? When you use YouTube video SEO services to help you get the most out of your content, you’ll put yourself in a position to yield maximum results for your business.
Why Use YouTube?
As a YouTube SEO agency, Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) can attest that this is a social media outlet that shouldn’t be overlooked when you’re devising your campaigns. That is why we’ve put together 10 reasons an investment into a YouTube SEO company can lead to success:
1. YouTube is a video search engine.
Owned by Google, YouTube videos are made to be searched, uploaded, and shared. Posting on this platform helps potential consumers find you through Google search.
2. YouTube will expose you to a large audience.
With 30 million visitors each day, YouTube offers you nearly endless access to people who otherwise might not have ever known you were a business.
3. You’re more likely to get qualified leads.
You don’t want just any traffic; you want people who are likely to become loyal customers to your brand. Mention a freebie or special offer in your video to entice those who searched for your content to continue following you.
4. Videos have higher conversion rates.
Research suggests that videos equate to 27% higher click-through rates (CTR) and 34% higher web conversion rates than other marketing efforts.
5. YouTube ads offer you special access to bigger audiences.
YouTube has a robust advertising platform that is run through Google Ads. You can serve your ads to qualified viewers who could turn into paying customers.
6. It’s easy to repurpose YouTube videos.
YouTube videos shouldn’t stay housed on their single platform; you can share them on other social media outlets, embed them onto your website, and strengthen your blogs with them. These are great ways to drive more traffic to your YouTube page so you can collect more subscribers.
7. You can build your contact list via YouTube.
By using software that allows you to embed your signup directly into your YouTube videos, you can construct your email list while simultaneously providing engaging video content.
8. Your audience will be invested in your brand.
Videos offer a personal touch that other types of content don’t. This connection can help build trust with your audience because you will relate to people emotionally. In turn, this often leads to conversions and shares.
9. You can make money with AdSense for video.
Google’s AdSense offers businesses the ability to earn money directly from their content. Having another opportunity to up your revenue is a fantastic addition to add to your marketing strategy.
10. You can share anything you want about your brand.
Show off your team, demonstrate how to use your products, and offer show-and-tell sessions with your company’s latest innovations. It’s free to upload videos and share content with people worldwide who are waiting to hear from you.
Besides the benefits mentioned above, a YouTube marketing agency can also help you achieve:
- Additional branding.
- Access to an audience that’s using the second-largest search engine.
- Content creation.
- SEO cross-pollination.
Create Your YouTube Channel Video Marketing Plan
As you embark on your YouTube optimization plan, it’s important to map out a strategy. Just as any marketing campaign, your YouTube efforts should include Natural SEO and other elements that your agency can help you secure. Here are some questions to keep in mind:
- What is your objective on YouTube? Are you trying to gain followers? Get people to sign up for your newsletter? Sell your most unique products to new customers? It’s important to know what you’re trying to achieve before you begin crafting your YouTube videos.
- What are the major goals you’re trying to hit and how can YouTube help? You need to have measurable goals to put metrics in place. This will let you know if your marketing strategy is moving in the right direction. If you don’t have your objectives laid out, it will be hard to understand how well your business is performing. Use tools such as custom marketing dashboards to organize all of your data on one platform.
- How do SEO and YouTube intersect and support each other? Have you found your top keywords to help readers and search engines know who you are and what you are posting about? If not, it’s time to edit the text within your YouTube pages. Search for your content’s topic’s trending keywords and use them to increase your chances of landing on the first page of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Does your content support your YouTube videos? If you don’t know the answer to this, you should reach out to one of the best Connecticut marketing agencies for professional and strategic services.
YouTube Video Services from Zero Gravity Marketing
Do you have an existing YouTube channel you want to optimize? Looking to run a YouTube channel audit with marketing experts? ZGM has you covered. Reach out to our team and let us know how we can help your brand with a YouTube channel consultation!