At Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM), we specialize in Google Merchant Center and product feed management to optimize your eCommerce store's performance and keep orders consistently flowing. By diligently monitoring your Google Shopping ads and product listings, we guarantee their accuracy and up-to-date status. Our eCommerce expertise ensures your data feed complies with all necessary regulations and requirements, effectively preventing errors or warnings.
As an online seller, listing your products on Google significantly expands your audience and drives increased sales. Experience heightened traffic and superior leads through Google Merchant Center as we take on the challenge of maintaining and updating your product feeds. Trust the digital marketing experts at ZGM to handle the complexities, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
What Is Product Feed Management?
Your product feed is a file containing all the products you will advertise using Google Merchant Center. Each product you sell has attributes assigned to it, which determine how products get grouped together. You can create multiple types of feeds through Google Merchant Center based on your eCommerce goals.
The attributes you assign to each product help people find your products. Google has pretty strict rules regarding attributes – use the wrong ones, and you can face penalties. Use the right ones, and you'll see more leads and conversions. Product feed management ensures you have all your ducks in a row and that your feed complies with all the requirements. It saves your company time and money, as you don't have to worry that your product listing ads aren't showing up in the right place or that you're promoting an out-of-stock product to shoppers.
Our Approach to Google Merchant Center Feed
ZGM takes a proactive approach to Google Merchant Center product feed management. We understand that your product listings are a valuable paid search feature. You want to ensure you're getting good results without monitoring your feed on your own. When you work with us, we do the following:
- Categorize your products: We put your products, new and old, into the right categories.
- Populate your listings: Our pros will add attributes to each listing, optimizing the listings for search and increasing the chance that a shopper will discover exactly what they're looking for.
- Synchronize listings: Have a sale or promotion? We update and synchronize your listings so shoppers get the most accurate details.
- A/B test products: What will grab people's attention the best? We perform A/B testing to see which PPC shopping ad leads to the most conversions.
- Check for errors: It's common to see errors in your Google Merchant Center dashboard. We go out of our way to discover and resolve errors as they come up.
What Are the Benefits of Using Full-Service Data Feed Management?
Do you really need to hire a digital agency to handle your Google Merchant Center data feed management? Sure, you can try to take care of your product listings on your own, along with native advertising, paid search, and the rest of your digital marking needs. But full-service data feed management has many benefits, which make it worth it in the end:
- Keeps your data up-to-date: No one wants to click on a product listing only to be taken to a page where they find it's out of stock. Our product feed management services ensure each of your product listings is up-to-date, reducing disappointment.
- Gives you more time: You have better things to do than fiddle around in your Google Merchant Center, checking on listings and worrying about your data. Let us handle the details while you focus on growing your company.
- Increases leads, conversions, and profits: What business doesn't want more leads, conversions, and profits? Let us handle your product feed, and you'll see tangible results.
How to Optimize Your Google Shopping Campaigns
We'll help you make the most of your Google Shopping Campaigns. Some of the things we do include:
- Optimize your titles and descriptions: We use keyword-rich descriptions and titles while ensuring the information is accurate and correct.
- Use product reviews: Including product reviews in your listings demonstrates the reliability of your products and increases leads.
- Use location: You may want to target shoppers in a particular geographical area.
- Increase bids for the most popular products: If a product performs well, we can increase bids to boost sales.
Your Google Merchant Center feed is a file containing all your products. You can create several types of feeds in Google Merchant Center. Primary feeds contain the main data sources and may be all you need. A supplemental feed contains data that's not in your primary feed. You may need a supplemental feed to update your product data.
Our full-service feed management services include creating your product feed, optimizing your products, keeping you compliant with Google's requirements, and ensuring accuracy. We worry about the little details so that you can focus on other, more important things.
Yes, the eCommerce marketing professionals at Zero Gravity will handle all aspects of your product feed.
The first step is to create an account with Google Merchant Center. From there, you'll create a list of your products, including their attributes and other essential details. You can link your Google Merchant Center account with Google Ads to allow for paid-per-click and paid search ads.
If you want your products to appear on Google Shopping, then yes, you need a Google Merchant Center account. If you're unsure of the benefits of Google Shopping, talk to us, and we'll walk you through it.
A data feed is a stream of information from one source to another. It should provide users with up-to-date information. In the case of Google Shopping, a data feed provides accurate, updated information about your store's products, prices, and options.
Work With Zero Gravity Marketing
Ready to make the most of Google Merchant Center? We'll help you create your product feeds and keep your feeds updated and compliant. Zero Gravity Marketing is a full-service CT PPC and digital marketing agency. We'll help you put your best foot forward on Google and the internet. Contact us today to learn more.