At Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM), our web designers create beautiful websites to bring our clients’ brands to life. We learn to think like our users and develop interfaces that present information and features your audiences are looking for. The ZGM creative team keeps the user experience (UX) in mind and combines strategy, design principles, and technical considerations to develop a solid foundation for your business.
What is Web Design?
Web design encompasses many different skills and specialties in the production and maintenance of websites. Other web design areas include graphic design, written copy, navigation, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility, and more. Web designers are in charge of planning, conceptualizing, and arranging content on internet sites and webpages, many of which combine with sounds, pictures, graphics, and video clips.
Why Do You Need Web Design?
By having a website that is easy to navigate and visually pleasing, your brand will make a fantastic first impression on site visitors. Expert website designers create modern, appealing pages to have your audience stay and read about what your business offers. Web design services are also crucial for search engine optimization (SEO) to gain visibility and consistency across your brand. To ensure you establish strong brand credibility and rank against your competitors on search engine result pages (SERPs), you need web design services.
Our Approach to Website Design
Our strategy for website design is anything but simple. We approach the process meticulously, doing our due diligence every step of the way to ensure that the end product aptly represents your brand and earns you high rankings on the SERPs. Our exact design process will vary depending on your goals, but in general, our website design process entails:
- Defining the Strategy– Before we do anything, we make sure that you and our team are on the same page.
- Research & Planning– We do in-depth research on your brand, your product/service, your existing website’s analytics, and your customer to make sure we are properly targeting the correct audience. In this step, we will work with you to determine your ideal page architecture and site navigation to arrive at a final sitemap for the website.
- Outlining Wireframes– Next, you will receive detailed wireframe layouts that will put onto paper the picture we have in mind for your website design. Copy blocks and picture locations will be designated, and you will start to see your new website coming to life.
- Creative Design– Most clients find this to be the most exciting phase of the website design project but all the initial steps are what’s necessary to make this phase a success! Colors, content, and images will all come together to bring your brand to life digitally.
- Developing the Site – Now is when we will get to work inputting all of the copy, images, links, and more, to make your website a full-fledged, functioning masterpiece. We employ several techniques to make sure we are on the right track, including feedback from real users using a design-centric platform and A/B testing via crowd source platforms.
To learn more about our unique approach to website design and how our talented team can transform your online presence, contact us now.
Our Web Design Services
ZGM offers a wide range of web design services for any design element you may want to incorporate into your marketing strategy. Our services include:
- Amazon Storefronts
- Corporate Intranets
- eCommerce Websites
- Landing Pages
- UX Wireframing
Our Primary Content Management Systems:
We do manage the following systems however we do not build new websites on them:
- Magento 1 & 2
- HubSpot CMS
From rolling out complete websites to special features, our team has the web design services you need to stand out from your competitors.
Web Design Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a new website depends on how big of a build your business requires. If your website needs multiple service pages to highlight everything your company offers, it will cost more than just making a homepage, “about me” page, and similar landing pages. Websites that require a large amount of functionality will also tend to cost more. We have low cost website solutions for small businesses and also build much larger websites for large business, franchises and for ecommerce businesses.
We build all websites upon the best Content Management Systems (CMS) to ensure your business’ website can be perfectly navigated on both a computer and mobile device. Having user-friendly web design is key to building a successful business. Why? Because potential customers can see what your company is offering and contact you with ease.
When planning for your new website build, we will schedule a kickoff call to discuss what you want your site to include. You will have an opportunity to show us what you’d love to incorporate in your design and what you’d like to avoid, along with the type of content you wish to see on the site. This can be the type and tone of writing, images, and more.
Why Zero Gravity Marketing
The website design team here at ZGM will bring your business to life with a strong digital representation of your company. Your website is the window to your brand, and as part of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, it will help your business reach new heights. To learn more about our unique approach to website design and how our talented team can transform your online presence, contact us today!