Have you asked yourself, “Do I need an SEO agency?” The answer is a very muddy “maybe.” You see, an SEO marketing agency can offer your brand a ton of benefits, but that’s only true if you’re open to hearing their suggestions and letting them dive in deep on the content you’ve already created and offer guidance on future content.
Is SEO worth the money? Absolutely! But, rest assured, quite a bit of work goes into the process. Most of the heavy lifting won’t be done by you or your team, but you’ll need to give input and advice to your internet marketing firm when the team has questions or needs data. Only then can you truly reap the rewards of professional SEO services!
What is an SEO Marketing Agency?
In short, a digital marketing agency helps you achieve SEO by utilizing its team’s expertise and knowledge as it relates to keyword research, content creation, the timing of posts, and social media engagement – to name a few.
If you’re considering hiring an SEO company, your goal is to gain more brand awareness, drive more traffic to your website, and convert visitors into paying customers. At this point, you’ve likely done everything you can think of to get on that coveted first page of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs), and now you’re searching for expert SEO services that can get you over the finish line.
That’s what our SEO company in Connecticut does best (Well, one of the many things we’re awesome at!). We’ll help you modify your content, generate backlinks, and earn the trust of the search engines so you can gain more eyes on your brand
Signs You Need SEO Help
Okay, so you’re here, and we’re glad to have you! But, what brought you to the site of a digital marketing agency Connecticut companies trust? For starters, we’re good at SEO. That’s more than likely how you found us!
Now, if you’re trying to figure out if you’re making the right steps, consider these questions:
1. Are you getting enough traffic?
Whether you’re looking for organic or paid traffic, SEO is essential. SEO helps the search engines understand who you are and what you’re all about so it can send searchers your way. If you’re not doing SEO right, your competitors are eating up all the traffic that could potentially be yours.
2. Are you getting any leads or conversions?
Traffic doesn’t mean anything if nobody sticks around long enough to fill out a form or buy your products or services. If you’re not getting any leads or your leads aren’t converting into paying customers, something is likely wrong with your SEO strategy. Maybe you’re using incorrect keywords or publishing content that isn’t relevant. Perhaps your landing pages don’t make sense to the PPC ads you’re posting. There could be any number of issues, but our digital marketing firm in CT will help you get to the bottom of them.
3. Is your revenue down?
If you’re not getting leads and conversions, your revenue is likely suffering. These things all go together. If you’ve run the reports and see your money dwindling, you should pay attention to your efforts in search engine optimization.
No matter what industry you’re in, you can’t solely rely on repeat customers forever; you need to bring new people through your doors, and that means you have to befriend the search engines. If you don’t, your competitors will.
Why Hire an SEO Consultant?
If the points mentioned above didn’t get your attention, maybe you’re doing everything right.
However, we’re willing to bet that’s not the case!
SEO specialists are skilled at their jobs, keeping up with algorithm changes, analyzing data, and auditing existing pages to optimize success going forward. They partner with you, ensuring your site, blog posts, PPC ads, and social posts make the most sense for the audience you’re trying to target and the goals you’re hoping to achieve. In doing so, they’ll assist you with:
- Creating high-quality, keyword-rich content. Content is king. It not only helps people get to know you; it also helps the search engines understand what you offer so they can send searchers your way.
- Improving your site’s navigation. Poor navigation can lead to frustrated users who leave your website quickly. This isn’t just frustrating for those users, but it also reflects poorly on your business because the search engines will monitor these abrupt departures (called bounce rates) and count them against you. In turn, you may begin to realize decreases in your search engine rankings.
- Earning backlinks. One of the best ways to show you’re an authority on your subject is to earn backlinks. This isn’t easy to do naturally, but a great SEO agency can help you get noticed by sites that publish your content, thereby earning you backlinks that send more (qualified) traffic.
- Cleaning up technical errors via audits. If you’re like many business leaders, you might not even have any idea which technical elements of your site aren’t working optimally. That’s where a great SEO firm comes in. A full-service agency will have people on staff who are specialized in conducting technical audits to help you make the most of your digital real estate.
If you’re looking for a premier SEO agency in CT, look no further! Zero Gravity Marketing is here and happy to partner with you for all of your SEO needs. Whether you need a from-the-ground, let’s-get-going website, or you’re searching for someone who can audit your existing content, so you achieve the best results, we’ll take care of you. Contact our team of SEO experts today.