We Are Hiring
This individual will be responsible for generating copy for marketing campaigns based on client requests that include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Press and Print Advertising
- Landing Pages
- Radio Ads
- Guest Posts
- Ad Copy (Instagram, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn)
They will be expected to develop their writing and editing skills by creating copy based on client expectations in addition to editing copy provided by other freelance writers before passing off to Content Coordinator/Content Manager. They will also be working directly with freelance writers when necessary, providing them with detailed assignments and explanations of what is to be expected. There will also be the requirement to use creative instincts to develop engaging concepts to fulfill client expectations. All copy created by a content coordinator needs to be interesting for the reader, whilst adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief and being completely grammatically accurate.
- Deliver and translate the client’s instructions into desired copy.
- Work directly with freelance writers when necessary providing them with detailed information and explanations of what is to be expected.
- Writing perfect, pleasing content that will engage the reader.
- Understanding client specifications to craft copy that is on brand.
- Keeping copy consistent with brand and tone for each client.
- Editing other writers’ copy for grammar and readability, while checking to make sure all initial requests were met.
- Creating blog topic lists, blogs, landing page copy, outlines, and more,
- Conduct thorough research on all industries before content creation.
- Assist the PPC & Content departments in writing exceptional Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram ads and landing pages when needed.
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy.
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong research skills for a variety of industries that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals.
- Receptive to feedback in order to grow as a copywriter.
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.