The Paid Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Paid Media team in implementing paid media strategies within Google Ads for clients. The Paid Media Coordinator will handle various elements of paid digital media activities, including strategy, planning, execution and reporting/optimizing under direction for senior Paid Media team members.
- Under the direction of Senior Paid Media Strategists, set up, manage, optimize, maintain campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads interfaces.
- Proactively monitor, analyze, grow customer keyword portfolio, and optimize campaigns through testing with ad copy, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and other appropriate methods
- Extract data from platforms and tools to provide analysis on various channels, measuring key metrics for trend analysis. Training for Data Studio reporting will be provided.
- Stay informed and current on Paid Digital Media and SEM trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages
- Conversion rate analysis and recommendations
- Report results and provide recommendations for optimization
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Google Ads experience (with real clients or via Google’s training program)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must
- Strong desire to learn PPC/SEM/Paid Social
- Data oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in using tools/platforms such as Google AdWords, Similar Web, SpyFu, Google Analytics, Data Studio is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification, Google Analytics IQ Certification, and Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time / remote (if you’re local to Madison you’re welcome to work from the office but it is completely optional)
Zero Gravity Marketing is a Premier Google Partner, managing over $1M in media spend every month across hundreds of clients. We have been an Inc5000 fastest growing company for the last 3 years, we are a Moz recommended agency and we were recognized by Best Workplaces based upon quantitative employee feedback for our company culture, work life balance and team atmosphere.
We have a great team to support you on account work including a content team to write ads and other content, an account team to handle client communication and task coordination and great design and development teams. We offer competitive salary and great benefits including profit sharing and 15 days PTO to start. We also provide training and plenty of learning opportunities.
Please let us know if you have questions and if we can schedule a call to chat.