As the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) company many brands trust with their SEM campaigns, Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) is proud to announce that we have a full team of experts who will happily tackle even the most challenging tasks. With this in mind, let's delve into the world of Search Engine Marketing a little deeper so we can explain to you why we're the best in the business.
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing involves the act of buying traffic through paid search listings. These strategies lie opposite of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is where you earn organic traffic through unpaid listings or by gaining attention from the search engines because you offer valuable content and particular keywords within your blogs, webpages, and social media blasts.
SEM companies focus on helping you drive traffic to your brand by effectively promoting your products in ways that help you stand out above your competitors. It's the job of SEO agencies to understand how certain paid advertisements will appear on search engine results pages (SERPs) in ways that benefit their clients’ bottom line. In short, SEM is founded on the idea that advertisers bid on keywords that people are likely to search for; these keywords then display relevant advertisements to the searchers that appear alongside their search queries.
Why Do Companies Need SEM Services?
SEM services are key components to overall successful digital marketing strategies. When used in conjunction with great SEO strategies, SEM can drive meaningful business advantages that are intended to lead to sustainable digital growth. A well-honed SEM strategy can help your brand achieve:
- More qualified website leads.
- Increased conversions and website traffic.
- Higher ranking on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
It may sound easy on paper, but this is often why companies need the assistance of SEM specialists whose jobs solely center around Search Engine Marketing. That's because effective SEM strategies can be quite complex to set up. They typically involve the following factors:
The SEM marketing agency you choose should be able to create content that speaks to the search engines in addition to your human audience. Strong content is the foundation for successful SEM strategies, and you'll need well-written, targeted copy for your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, as well as your webpages and blogs. High-quality, search-optimized content will help position your brand as an authority in your industry.
You can't randomly select keywords anymore; you need to have the analytics and data behind each of your keyword choices to ensure you're optimizing your chances of being seen by your audience. It's vital to select keywords that are worthwhile to searchers while simultaneously targeting phrases that will help you be seen over your competitors.
It's important to know which keywords your customers are searching for so you can remain visible and prominent in search results. Competitive analysis and market research will help you target your keywords and develop content that attracts qualified leads.
Optimized Website Structure
By leveraging both organic and paid search campaigns, you'll be able to attract the most visitors to your site, but SEM doesn't stop there. Great SEM strategies create seamless paths to conversion by way of optimized meta tags and descriptions, as well as compelling calls-to-action (CTAs).
What Will a Top SEM Agency Deliver?
When you work with an SEM agency, you're working with people who have dedicated their lives to helping their clients bolster brand awareness through paid search strategies. At Zero Gravity Marketing, we're proud to say that SEM is what we do, and we're confident we can help your business achieve your digital marketing and revenue goals through our planning, development, and execution processes. Here's a look at how it works:
- Campaign Strategy. We'll help you figure out the best places to utilize your Search Engine Marketing campaigns. Should you use Google AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube, or other search engines? Maybe you should set your campaign up on all of them? Let our SEM gurus take the lead as we define your campaign objectives, construct conversion tracking in Google Analytics, and design geo-targeted messaging for your campaigns to drive qualified traffic your way at the most minimal cost possible.
- Keyword Research. We'll uncover the lowest-cost, highest-converting keywords for your unique business needs. This will help ensure your target audience can find you as easily as possible. During this phase, we'll help you set your budget while we manage PPC keyword bids and keyword matches to ensure you're getting the biggest piece of the online puzzle.
- A/B Testing. Our team of A/B testing pros will make sure you have exceptional verbiage for your SEM text ads, which will be on-point and on-brand with your company's mission, vision, and values. We'll concoct messaging and calls-to-action that are designed to trigger emotions and convert visitors into paying customers. A/B testing will help ensure you enjoy optimal conversion rates and overall consumer engagement.
- Tracking & Tools. We're big on setting metrics and monitoring results. With this in mind, we'll get you started with campaign conversion and revenue tracking in Google Analytics. We might also employ other tools that'll help you get the most out of your online market space. You'll have access to custom marketing dashboard reports, so you can see your successes and opportunities in real-time and how we're constantly working to help you achieve maximum ROI.
SEM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Premier Google Partner, our paid advertisements provide outstanding results because we know how to couple specifically chosen target keywords with persuasive copy. Because we offer a full suite of digital marketing services, you'll benefit from the years of knowledge our team brings to the table, including:
This means we've earned the Google Partner badge, which shows that we've:
- Exhibited ad skills and expertise.
- Satisfied ad spend requirements.
- Delivered agency and client revenue growth.
- Sustained and grown our client base.
This is up to you. The great thing about PPC is that you're only paying when someone actually clicks on your ad. We're confident that we can create compelling copy that'll lead to more clicks, but you determine your budget. Not sure where to start or how much is reasonable? Don't worry! We're here to help you find the solution that works best for your company's budget.
Why is Zero Gravity Marketing the Best SEM Agency for Your Needs?
Our team of SEO and SEM experts knows digital marketing inside and out. We pride ourselves on being transparent and easy to work with. Our goal is to make your marketing efforts as successful and stress-free as possible. As a full-service marketing agency, we bring the skills and knowledge needed to tackle every type of task — from everyday analysis to big project overhauls. We believe in being professional, delivering products that are created with integrity, and delivering above and beyond our clients' expectations. Reach out to us to learn how we can help your brand attract a bigger audience today!