The Senior Paid Media Strategist will be responsible for creating, planning, managing, and executing media/advertising plans and strategies across a variety of our agency’s clients.
- Develop strategy, launch and optimize campaigns and serve as day-to-day contact for and foster relationships with internal team members and clients
- Plan, launch, and analyze Pay-Per-Click (PPC)Google/Bing campaigns and paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn across multiple programs
- Work with our media buying partners to launch programmatic media buys.
- Be accountable for budget management, supervising budget implementation and giving recommendations of adjustments
- Handle daily campaign management, including monitoring pacing/delivery, tracking optimizations, and escalating issues
- Stay informed and current on Paid Digital Media and SEM trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research
- Conversion rate analysis and recommendations for landing pages and website conversion points
- Report results and provide recommendations for optimization
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in related field
- Must be comfortable and confident in front of clients
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in PPC/SEM
- Experienced in using tools/platforms such as Google AdWords, SEMRush, SpyFu, Google Analytics, RavenTools
- Google AdWords Certification, Google Analytics IQ Certification, and Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus
- Data oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of best practices for landing pages and A/B testing
- Experienced in lead generation and performance marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail