We Are Hiring
ZGM is seeking a Paid Social Specialist focusing on paid social advertising (specializing in Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest) campaign planning and execution. Our agency has grown to 50+ employees and we’re looking to expand our Media team to continue providing top results to our clients. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in Paid Social initiatives. They will help assist with client-facing tasks as well as internal processes. The Strategist will also be expected to help maintain relationships with clients, work with the team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimizations, and manage day-to-day activities.
- Manage a full-funnel paid social campaign structure, testing, optimization, and strategy in alignment with client initiatives for continued acquisition and retention growth across both e-Commerce and Lead Generation.
- Coordinate with account management teams on strategic planning, budgets, and efficiency targets.
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and communication.
- Collaborate with creative to implement creative best practices across channels.
- Support new channel identification, evaluation, and testing to help diversify channel mix.
- Stay on top of recent industry trends applicable to social channels and across the organization.
- Develop, implement and manage all aspects of social media planning and buying – including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring and reporting.
- Identify audience targets and set clear objectives for paid social media campaigns in order to effectively reach a client’s goals within established budgets.
- Contribute paid social strategies that support integrated campaigns.
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Act as the paid social media subject matter expert across LinkedIn, Facebook / Instagram Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Provide POVs on industry topics, best practices, or new paid social marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with Paid Media and Strategy team members to brainstorm out-of-the box social media campaigns
- Responsible for managing tracking and attribution via Google Datastudio, Google Analytics, Facebook Events Manager and Google Tag Manager.
Experience and Skills That Will Make You Successful:
- 1 – 3 years of advertising experience on major social platforms at scale
- Must have strong Facebook Ads Manager proficiency, e-Commerce experience preferred.
- Experience in running paid ads on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tiktok, and Reddit is a plus.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, performance marketing, and paid social.
- Outstanding, professional communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to analyze data and develop data-based recommendations, including Excel & Google Analytics fluency.
- Comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and lean team.
- Passion for e-Commerce experience in copywriting a plus, but not mandatory
- Must be comfortable and confident in front of clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning is a must.